Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How not to loose our littlest tree hugger!

Little "T", my grandson is probably the most active of our whole wagon train. He is interested in everything and tries everything dispite a few limitations caused by Down's Syndrome. He loves just doing everything! Because I have this fear of him slipping off when we are not looking I ordered a BrickHouse Child Locator. Great thing if it works! And we have time to really try it out. You can set the distance he can go away from you before an alarm on you triggers. It has a visual directional guidance to show you the direction to find him. We are all good about always checking where he is but there is always that chance and we don't want him to end up climbing up Mt. Rushmore or at the bottom of the Meteor Crater on his own! Can't wait to try it out. It will help me from always worrying about him while we are camping.

Remind me to review this product later!

1 comment: