Friday, July 9, 2010

We are HOME!

We arrived home this afternoon after a 6 1/2 hour drive (not counting stops) from Humbolt's Burlington Campground. That was a perfect last camp since it is like home to my family after all the years of camping there. It brought back many memories.

We had so many adventures and wonderful times. The kids really grew on the trip and expanded their horizons, as we all did. So glad we did the trip and would do it again......though I am happy to be back with my hubby and be able to sleep in my own bed and not on an air mattress. It will be much easier to get out of bed tomorrow morn........and easier to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night!

I will start cleaning up the blog tomorrow and putting things in order. There were very few places where I could get internet well enough to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment