Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 20 June 28th Yellowstone

We drove back from Billings, Montana and joined up with the rest of the family. The kids had a great time with George.

We moved my stuff to the Lake cabin and Coletta and her car are staying with me. Glad I paid more for a wonderful bathroom in the cabin. I actually did it because I didn't want to be running to the bathroom in the middle of the night with wild animals out there! But it is coming in handy with the hot water.

Years ago there used to be hundreds of bears that would stop traffic but now, no bears now but buffalo instead. We saw 2 of them year ago, now herds of them! So nice to see them since they had been so close to extinction. There are a lot of elk also!




They are really exciting to see. Their heads are huge! and their feet are so small for their weight!
Tonight we are staying at the Lake Cabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment